F12’s newest location in Red Deer is the perfect spot to start your career in I.T. You get the best of a local office along with the support and camaraderie of an unbelievable team in Edmonton and Calgary (our LAN parties truly are epic). Learning is never over, and F12 has excellent education sponsorship options (can you say career opportunities?). If this sounds good to you so far, keep reading!
The Systems Specialist is often the “face of F12” for our clients. As a Systems Specialist you will own the responsibility of delivering exceptional on-site service that makes F12 different from other I.T. providers. You can own the challenge of making I.T. fun and easy for our clients by continually demonstrating your expertise in network hardware and software while displaying a terrific attitude.
Skills and Qualifications
• Post-Secondary Certificate or Degree, Industry Certifications
• Previous I.T. experience on-site, in-shop and/or via call center is a definite asset
• Solid working knowledge of Windows Servers, Networking, Virtualization, Cloud technologies, Security, Deployment tools, Email services, Storage technologies and a variety of Business applications
• Display effective time-management and organization
• Flexibility and stability under pressure
• Driver’s license and clean driving abstract
• Participate in making F12 a fun place to work
F12 Networks provides two weeks of annual vacation PLUS five flex days for personal or medical use. Networkers are encouraged to take flex time to ensure a work/life balance. Networkers are also expected to participate in social activities which occasionally may fall outside of work hours, but trust us, these are fun events!
Systems Specialists receive an annual salary between $40K-$50K.
If this job matches what you are looking for, send us your resume and cover letter today via email, or stop by our office to drop one off in person.
To get a better feel for our company and people, please visit our social media profiles @F12Net and facebook.com/F12Networks.