Our new partnership with Thomson Reuters’ ONESOURCE tax software means we can help you simplify your accounting processes.
Tax regulations are always changing—which means you need to constantly be on top of your own tax filing and reporting processes to mitigate the risks of audits. We want to make this process easier for you, which is why we recently partnered with Thomson Reuters, a leading provider of business information services for professional markets. This partnership allows us to bring the power of ONESOURCE tax software to you. This suite of cloud-based, global tax and trade automation solutions is accessible from a single cloud platform. While streamlining all your accounting needs, it also helps you stay up to date with corporate tax and trade compliance despite changing regulations, no matter where your company does business.
Why choose ONESOURCE?
- Only provider with connected solutions including indirect tax, income tax provision, transfer pricing, global trade management, data management, analytics and workflow solutions.
- Built on the latest cloud technology, ONESOURCE is the only enterprise tax platform supporting all major tax disciplines in the cloud.
- No downtime for system upgrades and tax content updates.
- Global reach of 200 countries and territories, including complex markets like Brazil, India and the United States.
- Pricing model is competitively priced upfront with an overall lower total cost of ownership. Plus, pricing to scale as corporations grow.
Want to learn more about how ONESOURCE can help your business? Contact us at email@example.com.